- Referenced in 9 articles
- handling non-linear constraints. In particular, roundoff errors are also taken into account...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CoStLy procedures, all truncation and roundoff errors are calculated during the course of the floating...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- points together with a sequence of approximation errors such that the distance to the true ... Kutta method for which truncation and roundoff errors may be over-approximated. We also compute...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Matlab, which is an automatic roundoff error analyzer that extends the work of Miller...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 1388 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...