- Referenced in 317 articles
- family of smoothing methods derived through roughness penalties that are suitable for both univariate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- cubic integral smoothing spline with roughness penalty for restoring a function by integrals is described ... being constructed, plus an additional penalty for the nonlinearity (roughness) of the spline. This method...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- R package rainbow: Rainbow Plots, Bagplots and Boxplots...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DEMORS: A hybrid multi-objective optimization algorithm using...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...