- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2738 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 548 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1600 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1611 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2751 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4977 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...