- Referenced in 382 articles
- element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations ... been designed to meet all natural requirements for modularity, extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- tuning control systems for performance and robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal ... synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- recognized using object-oriented design techniques. At the same time, robustness issues were considered...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods are designed to facilitate computations...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Toolkit: A Decision Support System for Designing Robust and Cost-Effective Fiber-Optic Networks. Bellcore ... SONET Toolkit decision support software to design robust fiber-optic networks that protect services against ... Synchronous Optical NETwork (SONET) makes these survivable designs cost-effective when planned carefully. The SONET...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- implemented with the goal of providing robust time integrators and nonlinear solvers that can easily ... incorporated into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were to require minimal information from...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- This paper reports on the design of a robust and versatile gradient-weighted moving finite...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- full featured, robust, user friendly, and to follow Java design guidelines and code conventions (checked...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- focus on its application to robust control design problems...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ANOVA (including between-within subject designs), quantile ANOVA, robust correlation, robust mediation, and nonparametric ANCOVA...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- report on the design and development of a robust, effective and portable Fortran 95 implementation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- models fitted by Rcapture are robust design models. It features two levels of sampling; closed ... primary periods of a robust design. It also implements many of the techniques developed...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- combination of an object-oriented design with robust software engineering practices. QUESO is written...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- collection of MATLAB functions for designing robust feedback systems using the QFT method ... classical loop shaping of controllers to meet design requirements in the face of plant uncertainty...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- controller design with respect to given design specifications. Fractional-order controllers are based ... scientific and engineering problems, including robust control system design. The fractional PID is a natural...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- LAPACK libraries, SLICOT provides methods for the design and analysis of control systems. The basic ... library are: 1. usefulness of algorithms; 2. robustness, algorithms must either return reliable results...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- intended to be simple, portable and robust. These design goals are achieved without sacrificing state...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- compared PSwarm with other solvers (including some designed for global optimization) and the results confirm ... competitiveness in terms of efficiency and robustness...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- makes this an essential feature. KNITRO is designed for large problems with dimensions running into ... MINLP). KNITRO is highly regarded for its robustness and efficiency. KNITRO provides a wide range...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- presented framework include modular design, extensibility, and robustness. The code itself is freely available...