- Referenced in 3 articles
- Riflex: Riser System Analysis Program. RIFLEX is a tailor-made and advanced tool for static ... represents state-of-the-art technology for riser analysis suitable for flexible, metallic or steel ... catenary riser applications...
- Referenced in 1 article
- analysis of vortex-induced vibration in cylindrical risers with appendages to reduce drag and lift...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- An efficient and easy to implement method to...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- FEFLO - CFD, CAD, Tet Mesh Flow Solver, graphics...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Recent ship hydrodynamics developments in the parallel two...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- WAMIT® is the most advanced set of tools...