- Referenced in 6 articles
- have developed an iterative relational classification algorithm for semantically classifying Web Services, their operations ... returned by multiple semantically related Web Services, we have developed a schema mapping algorithm that...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- robotics algorithms. While the current focus is clearly on localization and mapping, we expect that ... data sets contained here-in, and, in return, to make their own contributions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MapDE involves applying the differential-elimination algorithm to the defining systems for infinitesimal symmetries ... nonlinear mapping equations (including the Bluman-Kumei mapping subsystem); returning them in a form which ... map, and some times by integration, explicit forms of the mapping. Examples are given ... illustrate the algorithm. Algorithm MapDE also allows users to enter broad target classes instead...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- protein structures. It implements a knowledge-based algorithm that makes combined use of hydrogen bond ... torsional angle information and is optimized to return resulting assignments in maximal agreement with crystallographers ... structure, as well as contact and Ramachandran maps for any file uploaded by the user...
- Referenced in 1 article
- component of fast heuristic read mapping and variation detection tools, but current implementations are either ... fast Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) SW algorithm into third party software, we wrote ... which extends Farrars Striped SW (SSW) to return alignment information in addition to the optimal...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- pair of points on a grid map such that the path is not artificially constrained ... optimal any-angle pathfinding algorithm. Where other works find approximate any-angle paths by searching ... estimate for the entire set. Anya always returns an optimal path if one exists. Moreover...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- SaddleDrop: a tool for studying dynamics in ℂ...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...