- Referenced in 27 articles
- given in terms of the rank-restricted isometry property (R-RIP) and bounds both...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- prove under the assumption of the restricted isometry property (rip) and a sparsity condition...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 867 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We examine the problem of approximating, in the...