- Referenced in 1 article
- tasks. This library provides a parallel framework based on tasks. It introduces a new Singular ... string) applied to a list of arguments. Tasks can be computed in parallel ... respects the limits for computational resources defined in resources_lib, i.e., all tasks within ... Singular session will not use more computational resources than provided via resources.lib, even if tasks...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks. The issue...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...