- Referenced in 271 articles
- collection of S-Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable standard errors, confidence intervals...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- originated from geostatistics, have emerged in reliability analysis. Widespread in optimisation, Kriging has just started ... appear in uncertainty propagation  and reliability and studies. It presents interesting characteristics such...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- using factor analysis, cluster analysis and reliability analysis, although others provide basic descriptive statistics. Item...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- modeling environment executes the performance and reliability analysis of the model automatically. Results are collected...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group at the STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory ... offers users a high standard of reliability and has an international reputation as a source...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- functions for factor screening, global sensitivity analysis and reliability sensitivity analysis. Most of the functions...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- approximations), rare event estimation (structural reliability), global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- from structural time-series analysis to the analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal ... emphasize the computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide ... quantitative researchers in engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them to this powerful...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- extensible interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with ... reliability, and stochastic expansion methods; parameter estimation with nonlinear least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance analysis...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Click interface for reusable analysis SHAZAM is reliable, peer reviewed software used worldwide for more...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- total least squares problem: computational aspects and analysis. Total least squares ... development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- various sampling techniques, random fields, fatigue analysis, reliability based optimization, random vibration, Monte Carlo simulation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Radyban: A tool for reliability analysis of dynamic fault trees through conversion into dynamic Bayesian ... this paper, we present Radyban (Reliability Analysis with DYnamic BAyesian Networks), a software tool which ... dynamic Bayesian networks, in order to compute reliability measures. After having described the basic features...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed ... even if available, cannot expected to be reliable. This second part contains three chapters...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- SLICOT provides methods for the design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas behind ... algorithms; 2. robustness, algorithms must either return reliable results or an error or warning indicator...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- computational system, FuzzyFTA, for reliability analysis using fault tree and fuzzy logic. Some measures...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CalREL - is a general purpose structural reliability analysis program. It is designed to work ... shell program in conjunction with other structural analysis programs. Structural failure criteria are defined ... First-order component and system reliability analysis; (2) Second-order component reliability analysis by both ... series systems; (4) First-order reliability sensitivity analysis with respect to distribution and limit-state...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- observations. Rasch analysis requires the investigation and quantification of accuracy, precision, reliability, construct validity, quality...