- Referenced in 695 articles
- problem, which is only based on the integral form of the conservation laws ... robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities and a single...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- integrated with the knowledge on molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Chabot: retrieval from a relational database of images. Selecting from a large, expanding collection ... criteria. We present an approach that integrates a relational database retrieval system with a color ... Water Resources. The goal was to integrate a relational database retrieval system with content analysis...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- options) solves as above with default integration parameters replaced by property values specified in options ... function. Commonly used properties include a scalar relative error tolerance RelTol (1e-3 by default ... each event function, you specify whether the integration is to terminate at a zero...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- nested sums and it can compute integral representations of the nested sums. The package ... used to compute algebraic and structural relations between the nested sums as well as between ... iterated integrals and connected to it the package can find relations between the nested sums...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft ... Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- order to obtain recurrence relations which reduce complicated integrals to a small...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- integrals. It implements also several convenient tools for the search of the symmetry relations, construction...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- trigonometrical and enigneering mathematical relations and it involves only exact integrations; its stiffness, mass...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- this method, numerical integration along a circle that contains relatively small number of eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Components include Bessel functions, exponential integrals, error functions and related functions, and gamma functions...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- exponentially decaying weight functions and related integrals. Software (in Matlab) is developed for computing variable ... Numerical examples are given involving Gauss quadrature relative to these weight functions...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- RealitÃ© (ELECTRE), COmplex PRoportional ASsessment (COPRAS), Grey Relational Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive (UTA), and Ordered ... manufacturing environment are proposed. The concept of integrated weights is introduced in the proposed subjective ... objective integrated weights (SOIW) method and the weighted Euclidean distance based approach (WEDBA) to consider ... institutes involved in both design and manufacturing related projects. It is also an ideal study...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- dimensional helicity states. The program performs all related computations numerically. We make use of recently ... shell methods for evaluating coefficients of loop integrals, introducing a discrete Fourier projection...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Evaluating the ϕ-Functions Appearing in Exponential Integrators. We develop an algorithm for computing ... matrix exponential and other functions related to the exponential (the so-called ϕ-functions). Such ... computational burden in the implementation of exponential integrators, which can solve general ODEs. Our approach...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- used for accessing data in an integrated relational data base. Without resorting to the concepts...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- with the goal of providing robust time integrators and nonlinear solvers that can easily ... this design is that users can relatively easily provide their own data structures...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- structure has provided a robust framework for integration of additional simulation capabilities that build ... original scope. The family of MODFLOW-related programs now includes capabilities to simulate coupled groundwater/surface-water...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- market, a significant novel feature is the integration of $Z$ with the refinement calculus ... particular, although all necessary notions from the relational calculus are introduced, its algebraic properties...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- surface area integral as a simple integral relating the total variation (TV) of the level...