- Referenced in 2804 articles
- libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- solutions for those instances, bibliography, related links...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- guide researchers needing to flexibly incorporate nonlinear relations into their regression analyses. Almost all existing ... nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- typically require little tuning. Some connections to related algorithms, on which Adam was inspired...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- sample instances for the TSP (and related problem) from various sources and of various types...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities and a single...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. The resulting network of meaningfully related words ... semantically disambiguated. Second, WordNet labels the semantic relations among words, whereas the groupings of words...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- will find binaries, sources, documentation and projects related to MiniSat, including the Pseudo-boolean solver...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build ... skew-normal family and some related ones, notably the skew-t family, and provide related...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives a short introduction...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- system or are written in a relatively low-level programming language, so it is hard...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- particular, although all necessary notions from the relational calculus are introduced, its algebraic properties ... mentioned; many of the proofs about relational notions could have been given much more simply ... elegantly by relational algebra than in the pointwise fashion used in the book. Nevertheless...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PROGRAMS FOR GENERATING ORTHOGONAL POLYNOMIALS AND RELATED QUADRATURE RULES...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- find the links to other DEA related Internet sites useful. Eventually I may also ... calendar of events related...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- function. Commonly used properties include a scalar relative error tolerance RelTol (1e-3 by default...