- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- From Gestalt theory to image analysis. A probabilistic...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...