- Referenced in 3366 articles
- users to report any bugs they find; regular patch fixes are available from the downloads...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version ... package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting ... entire lasso or elastic-net regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models...
- Referenced in 534 articles
- undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number of zeros...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Hales. This code is not regularly maintained, but it has been deposited at github...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- manipulates large graphs, calculates structural properties, generates regular and random graphs, and supports attributes...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- risk minimization problems with common and important regularization functions and domain constraints. We experimentally study...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Mona Lisa, etc. Others are based on regular mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- various complementary tools. CADP is maintained, regularly improved, and used in many industrial projects...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis for the classification purpose...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- PrivateLR: Differentially Private Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements two differentially private algorithms for estimating ... regularized logistic regression coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private (C. Dwork, Differential...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Fast generation of regular graphs and construction of cages. The construction of complete lists ... regular graphs up to isomorphism is one of the oldest problems in constructive combinatorics ... this article an efficient algorithm to generate regular graphs with a given number of vertices ... graphs, like construction of the 4-regular graphs on 18 vertices and, for the first...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- with 1/λ, where λ is the regularization parameter of SVM. For a linear kernel...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- where each tree is constrained by a regularization prior to be a weak learner...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Tools: A MATLAB Package of Iterative Regularization Methods and Large-Scale Test Problems. This paper ... MATLAB software package of iterative regularization methods and test problems for large-scale linear inverse ... linear inverse problems. The solvers include iterative regularization methods where the regularization ... iterations, Tikhonov-type formulations where the regularization is explicitly formulated in the form...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- MATLAB solver for the l1-regularized least squares problem: A fast algorithm for sparse reconstruction ... fast algorithm for solving the ℓ 1 -regularized minimization problem...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- semi-convergence for achieving the necessary regularization of the problem. Two classes of methods...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- problem through a weighted 2-norm regularization formulation with an additional constraint on the weights ... algorithms based on mixed-norm regularization by showing that the two approaches are equivalent...