- Referenced in 431 articles
- provide tools allowing to analyze data with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- statistical tools for a wide range of statistical analyses, including analysis of variance, regression, categorical...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- tools that can assist package developers with builds across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- unified framework. Methods are developed for (i) regression with Gaussian and non-Gaussian responses ... Most of the computational and data analytical tools discussed in the book are implemented ... popular S/S- PLUS language. Code for regression has been distributed in the R package...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- regression and linear support vector machines. We provide easy-to-use command-line tools...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for Data Mining problems of various kinds including as regression ... learning model in comparison to existing software tools. Moreover, KEEL has been designed with...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- readers who want to learn applied regression without loading heavy mathematical burden. For such ... With emphasis on exploratory tools it starts with simple linear regression, then deals with multiple...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found to be a powerful tool ... discuss in detail wavelet methods in nonparametric regression, where the data are modelled as observations...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- classification, regression, clustering, outlier detection, concept drift detection and recommender systems) and tools for evaluation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- diagnostic checking in linear regression models. Furthermore, some generic tools for inference in parametric models...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- breadth and variety of its estimation tools. The main feature of the package ... estimators for all forms of the linear regression model, and stochastic frontier, discrete choice...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- conformal prediction in regression. Soon, we will add tools for density estimation and classification ... package, providing access to the software tools, and the file ”conformalInference.pdf” contains documentation. The folder ... paper ”Distribution-Free Predictive Inference for Regression”. This R code relies on the ”conformalInference...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package nlstools: Tools for nonlinear regression diagnostics , Several tools for assessing the quality...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- proposed an automatic predictive modeling tool called relevant transformation of the inputs network approach (RETINA ... sample over the usual linear regression model and over some models like PcGets. Thus, both ... modern applied econometric automated modeling tool chest...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Inference. New tools for post-selection inference, for use with forward stepwise regression, least angle...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- algorithms and tools for organizing, analyzing, and modeling data. You can use regression or classification...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Regression via ER-Boost. Expectile regression is a nice tool for estimating the conditional expectiles ... covariates. This package implements a regression tree based gradient boosting estimator for nonparametric multiple expectile...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- with the large amount of R regression tools on any regression basis and reward functions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package gwrr: Fits geographically weighted regression models with diagnostic tools. Fits geographically weighted regression ... models and has tools to diagnose and remediate collinearity in the GWR models. Also fits ... geographically weighted ridge regression (GWRR) and geographically weighted lasso (GWL) models...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Social Network Analysis. A range of tools for social network analysis, including node and graph ... covariance methods, structural equivalence detection, network regression, random graph generation, and 2D/3D network visualization...