- Referenced in 30 articles
- However, validated computations are often affected by overestimation, which, in naive implementations, might even lead ... existing approaches for reduction of overestimation. In this paper, the recently developed validated solver VALENCIA ... several methods implemented there for reduction of overestimation are described. Furthermore, a detailed comparison...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- However, validated computations are often affected by overestimation, which, in naive implementations, might even lead ... existing approaches for reduction of overestimation. In this paper, the recently developed validated solver ValEncIA ... several methods implemented there for reduction of overestimation are described. Furthermore, a detailed comparison...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- datasets that lead to an overestimation of the true capabilities of machine commonsense. To investigate ... crowdsourcing procedure, followed by (2) systematic bias reduction using a novel AfLite algorithm that generalizes ... concern that we are likely to be overestimating the true capabilities of machine commonsense across ... algorithmic bias reduction in existing and future benchmarks to mitigate such overestimation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- parameter, the sampling cost. The cost is overestimated by the maximum within group distance ... group with the highest probability of cost reduction. The novel algorithm is robust to noise...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- FADBAD++ implements the forward, backward and Taylor methods...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ibMC is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- COSY is a system for the use of...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- APOGEE: Global optimization of standard, generalized, and extended...