- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Referenced in 215 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- R package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package sdcMicro: Statistical Disclosure Control methods for...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- R package e1071: Misc Functions of the Department...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package ipred: Improved Predictors. Improved predictive models...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- bayess: Bayesian Essentials with R. bayess contains a...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package BayesLogit: PolyaGamma Sampling. Bayesian inference for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ada: An R Package for Stochastic Boosting. Boosting...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- R package microbenchmark: Accurate Timing Functions. Provides infrastructure...