- Referenced in 3 articles
- TAILOR: A record linkage toolbox. Data cleaning is a vital process that ensures the quality ... entity (duplicate records), commonly known as record linkage, is one of the essential elements ... this paper, we address the record linkage problem by adopting a machine learning approach. Three ... superior, we have developed an interactive record linkage toolbox named TAILOR (backwards acronym for ”RecOrd...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package RecordLinkage: Record Linkage in R. Provides functions for linking and de-duplicating data sets...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package fastLink: Fast Probabilistic Record Linkage with Missing Data. Implements a Fellegi-Sunter probabilistic record ... linkage model that allows for missing data and the inclusion of auxiliary information. This includes ... Assist Merging of Large-scale Administrative Records”, available at ....
- Referenced in 1 article
- EpiLink record linkage software: presentation and results of linkage test on cancer registry files. OBJECTIVES ... Record linkage, the process of bringing together separately compiled but related records from different databases ... biomedical research. We developed a record linkage program (EpiLink), which employs a simple mathematical approach ... population (1,021,846 records) covered by the registry. The linkage strategy was deterministic, followed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- matches from a large file for record linkage. We present documentation for running the BigMatch...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...