- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- SYNRAC: A Maple-package for solving real algebraic...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...