- Referenced in 3 articles
- novel approach for learning latent representations of rooted subgraphs from large graphs inspired by recent ... statistical models for tasks such as graph classification, clustering, link prediction and community detection. subgraph2vec ... experiments on several benchmark and large-scale real-world datasets reveal that subgraph2vec achieves significant...
- Referenced in 1 article
- well as other types, of available classification data has created the need to combine this ... information in the output tree. Triplets, rooted trees over three leaves, are the minimal piece ... such information when dealing with rooted trees. Due to its fundamental role in phylogenetics, extensive ... operations in rooted supertree, principally amalgamating rooted trees based on amalgamating rooted triplets. The utility...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...