- Referenced in 11 articles
- Polynomial and rational filtering are both implemented and are coupled with Krylov subspace methods...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear...