- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2888 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- GAMBIT is Fluent’s geometry and mesh generation...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...