- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- R package ade4: Analysis of Ecological Data : Exploratory...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...