- Referenced in 29 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- OLAF -- a general modeling system to evaluate and...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- User manual for filterSQP: This paper describes a...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- DICOPT is a program for solving mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- LogMIP 2.0 is a program for solving linear...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 500: Minimization of Unconstrained Multivariate Functions...