- Referenced in 134 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods ... convert the qualitative attributes into the quantitative attributes, are supported by various real-world application ... Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods...
- Referenced in 1 article
- database based on graph theory, termed RAG for RNA-As-Graphs, to catalogue and rank ... using a clustering algorithm that classifies RNA graphs into RNA-like and non-RNA groups ... graph vertex number (RNA length) and ranked by topological complexity. Conclusions: RAG’s quantitative cataloguing...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Dragon is an application for the calculation of...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...