- Referenced in 4 articles
- single site mutations in proteins, using a linear combination of statistical potentials whose coefficients depend ... data is also expected to have significant implications in the prediction and the analysis ... average concentration of structural weaknesses is detected, quantifying how these sites have been optimized...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- In this paper we describe QuBE++, an efficient...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The Polyhedral Library (PolyLib for short) operates on...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...