- Referenced in 28 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- We describe the Reveal formal functional verification system...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...