- Referenced in 3 articles
- than from empirical knowledge. Existing techniques for validation based on quantitative assessments sometimes cause ... account. The second one describes known qualitative criteria dividing time series into interval units...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...