- Referenced in 79 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for the monotone SCCP It is well known ... algorithm is globally linearly and locally quadratically convergent under suitable assumptions...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- certify that Newton iterations will converge quadratically to solutions to a square polynomial system...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- algorithm for solving the SSVM converges globally and quadratically. Numerical results and comparisons are given...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Meini, 1996), provides a numerically stable, quadratically convergent method for solving the matrix equation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- particular it is NP-hard when the quadratic objective is nonconvex. On the other hand ... Newton method, the SQP algorithm converges very rapidly, meaning that it requires few iterations (hence...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- scaling algorithm, global convergence and local quadratic convergence are proved...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Sequential Quadratic Programming solver with a “filter” to promote global convergence. The solver runs with ... robust QP solver. Keywords: Nonlinear Programming, Sequential Quadratic Programming...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- family of trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution ... methods, including many iterative techniques.par Global convergence of these algorithms to a first-order Karush ... reasonable, but more stringent, conditions on the quadratic model and on the trial steps ... rate of convergence to a nondegenerate strict local minimizer is $q$-quadratic. The results given...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- increases volume conservation. A new efficient (quadratic convergent) and accurate iterative flux correction algorithm...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- prescribed value. Global and local quadratic convergence are proved under nondegeneracy assumptions for both algorithms...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- presented and discussed and a local quadratic convergence of the semismooth Newton method is observed...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- lack of convergence with spatial refinement, or convergence to a solution that is slightly different ... calculated from an optimal fit for a quadratic approximation to the interface over groups...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- through a variant of the (locally quadratically convergent) Newton method. For this method, easily computable...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Lanczos method. The approximate minimization of a quadratic function within an ellipsoidal trust region ... path of conjugate gradient iterates either to convergence or until it reaches the trust-region...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Newton’s method and employs a quadratic approximation, but with some modifications that leverage ... show that our method is superlinearly convergent, and present experimental results using synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- regression problems are trained by solving a quadratic optimization problem which needs on the order ... recent paper from C. Lin [On the convergence of the decomposition method for support vector...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- implementation of two algorithms based on Sequential Quadratic Programming (SQP), modified so as to generate ... eventually accepted, a requirement for superlinear convergence. In the second one the same effect...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- sequential quadratic programming (SQP) method for inequality constrained problems and provide local convergence theory ... guarantee fast convergence. For the solution of the occurring large-scale quadratic programming problems ... counter-intuitive toy examples which show that convergence of a one-shot one-step optimization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- theory of integral quadratic constraints (IQCs) allows the certification of exponential convergence of interconnected systems ... design tailored quadratic constraints to get tight upper bounds of convergence rates. Using this framework ... fastest provable worst-case convergence rate with quadratic Lyapunov functions. Finally, we further extend...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- function and a linearization of constraints, a quadratic programming subproblem is formulated and solved ... given number of iterations. All theoretical convergence properties of the SQP algorithm remain satisfied...