- Referenced in 10 articles
- challenging computational problem. Among others, pure parsimony is a viable modeling approach to solve ... approach for the haplotype inference by pure parsimony (HIPP) problem. Moreover, an extensive evaluation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- develop a non-parametric approach to evaluating purely statistical SDS evidence in a sequence alignment ... respecting randomisation based on the principle of parsimony. Our approach does not exploit bioinformatic measures...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Software: Backbone Guided WalkSAT for SAT and Max...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GERBIL: Genotype resolution and block identification using likelihood...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- SumTools [Hypergeometric]: perform Koepf-Zeilberger’s algorithm....
- Referenced in 5 articles
- WordSpy: identifying transcription factor binding motifs by building...