- Referenced in 6 articles
- pseudorandom functions from a family of pseudorandom permutations...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Modeling involves a series of stages, from the...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- KASUMI is a block cipher used in UMTS...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- A universally composable secure channel based on the...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ChaCha, a variant of Salsa20. ChaCha8 is a...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...