- Referenced in 20 articles
- instances of optimization problems on which the algorithm reaches this worst-case. We achieve this ... obtain a tighter analysis of the proximal point algorithm and of several variants of fast ... analytical worst-case guarantee for the proximal point algorithm that is twice better than previously ... extended by incorporating a projection or a proximal operator, which leads to an algorithm that...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- effectively recover the proximal point. The algorithm is applied to $ell_1$-regularized least squares...
- Referenced in 1 article
- quadratic programming that synergistically combines the proximal point algorithm with a primal-dual semismooth Newton...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- implementing self-regular proximity based feasible IPMs. Self-regular based interior point methods present ... After a brief review of the underlying algorithm, various issues with respect to implementation ... Self-Regular proximity based approach allows to improve the performance of interior point method software...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- distance algorithms: theory and practice. .. The proximal distance algorithm in each case is competitive ... traditional methods such as the interior point method and the alternating direction method of multipliers...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- emphasis on time-dependent models, such as point processes, and tools for generalized linear models ... module providing model computational classes, solvers and proximal operators for regularization. tick relies ... implementation and state-of-the-art optimization algorithms to provide very fast computations...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- shown to be equivalent to inexact proximal point iterations on the extended-real-valued cost ... convergence of such iterations to a stationary point at an R-linear rate ... possibly nonconvex) QP. The QPALM algorithm solves the subproblems iteratively using semismooth Newton directions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1604 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...