- Referenced in 9 articles
- consist of two steps: a proximal gradient and an averaging step making them different from ... existing nonconvex proximal-type algorithms. The algorithms only require an average smoothness assumption ... much larger than existing methods including proximal SVRG scheme in the single sample case...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- transform, the Moreau envelope, the (generalized) proximal average, the convex hull, the subdifferential, and Rockafellar...
- Referenced in 1 article
- novel numerical method. OpEn combines the proximal averaged Newton-type method for optimal control (PANOC...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- node aggregation based on a new node proximity measure (the affinity), and an energy correction ... although CMG was faster than LAMG on average. Our methodology is extensible to eigenproblems...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...