- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...