- Referenced in 2889 articles
- data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial products will be a published...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved statistical functions. You can create customized solutions with Excel ... array of technologies, including XML, Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies, smart tags, and PivotTables...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones, second-order cones, nonnegative ... orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective function is the sum of linear functions...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Dirichlet series with a functional equation and an Euler product, the simplest example being...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions ... outer and inner inclusions) accurate summation, dot product and matrix-vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 107 articles
- server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- scientific computing. They are generally considered highly productive, but lacking in performance. This paper presents ... language techniques. A design based on generic functions and a rich type system simultaneously enables...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- with controlled rounding, an optimal scalar product, functions with general types, an operator concept...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- DiffSharp: Automatic differentiation library. DiffSharp is a functional automatic differentiation (AD) library. AD allows exact ... Hessian- and Jacobian-vector products) is applied using higher-order functions, that is, functions which...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- morphism operator and the delta product. Several useful functions (such as factorization, meet and join...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox™ provides functions, apps, and a Simulink® block for analyzing, designing, and simulating ... product guides you through the steps of designing fuzzy inference systems. Functions are provided...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- dual-object and functional-oriented natures combined at Scala’s core, and so write code ... less ’boilerplate’, giving a genuine increase in productivity...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Likelihood Estimation of Stochastic Frontier Production and Cost Functions. Two specifications are available: the error...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- database vendors extend the functionality of their products to meet the XML processing requirements. Alongside...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- equations. For example, given two generating functions defined by linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients ... compute the differential equation satisfied by their product. Each command in the gfun package...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- used free of charge. KNIME products include additional functionalities such as shared repositories, authentication, remote...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- symmetric function basis to another, for applying standard operations such as scalar products, inner tensor ... Kronecker) products, and plethysm. Beginning with Version 2.0, it has general facilities for adding user ... environment, such as Hall-Littlewood functions, zonal polynomials, or Macdonald’s two-parameter symmetric functions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- toolbox for infinite integral of products of two Bessel functions. A MATLAB toolbox, IIPBF ... calculating infinite integrals involving a product of two Bessel functions ... integers a,b, and a well-behaved function f(x), is described. Based ... only, IIPBF recasts each product as the sum of two functions whose oscillatory behavior...