- Referenced in 2804 articles
- related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective ... convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- DOLFIN. It provides a problem solving environment for models based on partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction ... global optimum of an optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly rounded interval ... library along with modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling language...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- understand basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments ... rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- models) of the program correspond to the solutions of the problem. Then we can solve...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained ... Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides ... expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building and editing problems...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with ... applications that solve real-world challenges. FICO Xpress helps organizations solve bigger problems, design applications ... Optimization Suite includes two types of tools: model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- problem, multi-model, multi-node modeling and problem solving. Xpress-Mosel, a commercial product since ... optimization applications. Development and analysis of optimization models written with the Mosel language is aided ... presents possibilities for problem decomposition and concurrent solving from a modeling point of view, with ... Mosel that show handling of multiple models, multiple problems within a model...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model ... dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- reuse of abstract models of problem solving is a major step towards cost effective ... development. To enhance flexible reuse, these models can be broken down into reusable ... components, containing artificial problem solving methods and ontologies of domain models. A library of these ... available of modelling components for contructing `second generation’ KBS. The components problem solving methods...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- specify properties formally that the model should obey and prove them as theorems using ... generation of a simulation program solving the machine interference problem using the Time Warp protocol...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- efficiently build a path of models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence ... normal equations” we see that, glasso is solving the dual of the graphical lasso penalized ... particular different approaches to solving their coordinate sub-problems. We conclude that dp-glasso...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools ... perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method is provided ... user-deﬁned copulas and margins to solve problems...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- programs allowed us to solve over one hundred open quasigroup problems in design theory ... networked workstations by using a master-slave model for communication. A simple and effective workload...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- text beautifully illustrates the breadth of the modeling capabilities that are supported by this ... formulating and solving large-scale optimization problems. The software extends the modeling approach supported...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- with uncertainty in real-world decision making problems, the computing with words paradigm ... fuzzy linguistic approach. The 2-tuple linguistic model is the most popular methodology for computing ... applicability of the 2-tuple linguistic model. They explore the foundations and methodologies ... tools for solving linguistic decision problems based on the 2-tuple linguistic model. Professionals...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- extensive range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence ... functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their own shared library ... over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over 170 utility...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- extensible problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis of computational models on high performance...