- Referenced in 1419 articles
- solving, say, a Riccati equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take...
- Referenced in 987 articles
- solving it, some well-known instances of the problem, the best-so-far solutions...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered in a range of applications...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- opportunity to develop and test problem instances, instance generators, and other methods of testing...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- library of sample instances for the TSP (and related problem) from various ... sources and of various types. Instances of the following problem classes are available. Symmetric traveling...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- other interesting information for each problem. Arbitrary size instances of generic problems...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances for the evaluation ... multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- electronically available data instances for the quadratic assignment problem is described. For each instance...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- wide range of problems in Cryptology (for instance, FGb was explicitly used...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- SATzilla, an automated approach for constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that ... takes as input a distribution of problem instances and a set of component solvers...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- solutions known for a number of problem instances in the literature. 2 Chapter 5 MACS ... MULTIPLE ANT COLONY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEMS WITH TIME WINDOWS 5.1. Introduction This chapter...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- performance on a given class of problem instances by varying a set of ordinal and/or...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- site for collecting SAT problem instances, algorithms, and empirical characterisations of the algorithms’ performance...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- various random maximum weight clique problem instances...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- control the hardness of a problem instance. Both parameters which are related to the network ... hardness of different project scheduling problems. Some of them have been implemented in former network...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- generation of easily reproducible random problem instances. Finally, by applying the generator...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- collect freely available instances of Steiner tree problems in graphs and provide some information about ... open forum for difficult Steiner tree instances. We would be happy if you contribute...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- solve many types of different problem instances under reasonable time...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- present computational results for geometric problem instances ranging in size from 1,000 nodes...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- algorithms on a wide range of problem instances. In particular, they perform well on rectangular...