- Referenced in 3 articles
- high-accuracy privacy-preserving mining. To preserve client privacy in the data mining process ... techniques based on random perturbation of individual data records have been proposed recently. In this ... design of perturbation mechanisms for privacy-preserving mining. Specifically, FRAPP is used to demonstrate that...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- In this paper we present SPADE, a new...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package sdcMicro: Statistical Disclosure Control methods for...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- PrivateLR: Differentially Private Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Practical privacy: the SuLQ framework. We consider a...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SPMF: a Java open-source pattern mining library...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- μ-ARGUS is a software program designed to...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- LOF: Identifying density-based local outliers. For many...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- PrefixSpan: mining sequential patterns efficiently by prefix-projected...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- RainForest — A Framework for Fast Decision Tree Construction...