- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- GnT is an experimental implementation of the stable...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...