- Referenced in 1 article
- inertia of a complex structure. Rigid body analysis is used to calculate mass properties. Mass ... rotated to be parallel to the system coordinate axes. Then the system center of gravity ... about the system center of mass the principal axes of the system and the moments...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2292 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 1455 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1249 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2201 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4345 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4907 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9329 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 5842 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...