- Referenced in 1 article
- inertia of a complex structure. Rigid body analysis is used to calculate mass properties. Mass ... rotated to be parallel to the system coordinate axes. Then the system center of gravity ... about the system center of mass the principal axes of the system and the moments...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2254 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1226 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2155 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 5587 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1121 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1111 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...