- Referenced in 2 articles
- analyses. Descriptive statistics, principal components analysis, grid comparison techniques, and coordinate grid analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- inertia of a complex structure. Rigid body analysis is used to calculate mass properties. Mass ... rotated to be parallel to the system coordinate axes. Then the system center of gravity ... about the system center of mass the principal axes of the system and the moments...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2346 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...