- Referenced in 4 articles
- package PrimGrp: GAP Primitive Permutation Groups Library. The PrimGrp package provides the library of primitive ... corresponding symmetric group), all primitive permutation groups of degree...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HAVAL is a cryptographic hash function. Unlike MD5...