- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- main components: primal and dual simplex methods, primal-dual interior-point method, branch...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- employs an infeasible primal-dual predictor-corrector path-following method, with either...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- called LOQO, which implements a primal-dual interior-point method for general nonlinear programming...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- solving SDPs based on the primal-dual interior-point method. It fully exploits the sparsity...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding ... penalty parameters. This algorithm decomposes the primal-dual step obtained from the perturbed first-order...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- studied: -- The two-phase simplex method; -- The primal-dual simplex method; -- The path-following interior...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- implementation of the infeasible primal-dual interior point method. It uses multiple centrality correctors; their...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with ... matrix-vector operations are required. The primal-dual solution of this problem gives function ... derivative information needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- interior point method of Narendra Karmarkar. The primal, dual, primal-dual, and power series algorithms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- equality and inequality constraints by the primal-dual method of Goldfarb and Idnani. An available...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- package, based on a primal-dual interior-point method, for solving convex quadratic programming problems...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- employs an infeasible primal-dual predictor-corrector path-following method using the Nesterov-Todd search...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- QHOPDM -- a higher order primal-dual method for large scale convex quadratic programming ... QHOPDM is based on the higher primal-dual method of Mehrotra for LP problems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Nesterov and Todd’s primal-dual potential reduction method. The package is outdated...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Cone Programming. Implementation of a primal-dual potential reduction method for solving second-order cone...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- acronym for NonLinear Programming Higher-Order Primal-Dual Method, is an implementation of an interior...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- cost per iteration of typical primal-dual interior-point methods on such problems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Primal-Dual Methods for Vertex and Facet Enumeration. We have implemented a primal-dual algorithm...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- programming. Every iteration of an interior point method of large scale linear programming requires computing ... implementation of a higher order primal-dual interior point method of Altman and Gondzio (1992a...