- Referenced in 1 article
- cell-centered pressure-based method that is based on the SIMPLE algorithm with second order ... order to compute numerical flux on interfaces, a second order upwind scheme is adopted...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- AD Tool: TAF Transformation of Algorithms in Fortran...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The physical closure laws in the CATHARE code...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...