- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction” by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- extension of the well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting ... variety of problems, including gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction of points...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical ... models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions or experiments...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- improving the approximation by sampling where the prediction error may be high...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- basic laws of quantum mechanics, Gaussian predicts the energies, molecular structures, and vibrational frequencies...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- imputation models are provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- haystacks in the form of very predictive but rarely seen features. Our paradigm stems from...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- tool for spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction with large datasets. The approach, discussed in Cressie ... provides helper functions to model, fit, and predict using an SRE with relative ease. Reference...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- prognostic value in medicine, or explanatory or predictive power in basic research. All PhysioToolkit software...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- objectives at the same time: to accurately predict dynamics of complex systems and to uncover ... models while still maintaining the expressive and predictive power of the network. These constrains ... hidden PDE of the observed dynamics, and predict the dynamical behavior for a relatively long...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various organisms ... servers, one can easily get the desired prediction results with a high expected accuracy ... PLoc package. The computational time for each prediction is less than 5 s in most...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- node2vec: Scalable Feature Learning for Networks. Prediction tasks over nodes and edges in networks require ... significant progress in automating prediction by learning the features themselves. However, present feature learning approaches ... techniques on multi-label classification and link prediction in several real-world networks from diverse...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- function evaluations, but its cost can be predicted in advance, depending only slightly...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- second order statistics) and LP (linear prediction), and BSE (blind signal extraction) employing various...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- which also furnish the best combined modeling predictability of basic combustion properties. Improvements were made...