- Referenced in 305 articles
- lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some of the authors...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU (an incomplete line-LU-factorization...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- solution remains stable, even if no local preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal preconditioned ... eigensolver: Locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms of the locally ... optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local ... ideal” control algorithm, we advocate the standard preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- systems that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned Krylov) methods instead of direct methods...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages for ML, Sandia’s main multigrid preconditioning package...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- basis of user supplied axioms about the preconditions and effects of actions and the initial...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method is described that defines a search...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- method to generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- paper describes new recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy ... level iterations. Assumptions, under which the new preconditioning is exact, are given together with ... proof that eigenvalues of the preconditioned matrix are close to 1. par Extensive numerical tests...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- great flexibility in addressing problem specificity through preconditioning and other means and allows easy adaptation...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM ... preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines the benefits of generality and robustness of ILU preconditioning techniques with ... solved by a direct method or a preconditioned iterative method...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- transformations for the matrix-vector multiplication and preconditioning. After the transformations, the iterative solvers...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- release will also include a number of preconditioned conjugate-gradient-like methods as described...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- PRIMME: PReconditioned Iterative MultiMethod Eigensolver. Symmetric and Hermitian eigenvalue problems enjoy a remarkable theoretical structure ... conditioning, and thus the use of preconditioning becomes essential...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based on incomplete LU (ILU) factorizations offer...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- black-box implementation of an inverse free preconditioned Krylov subspace projection method developed by Golub ... particularly suitable for problems where preconditioning by the standard shift-and-invert transformation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- RTRMC : Low-rank matrix completion via preconditioned optimization on the Grassmann manifold. We address ... conditioning of the problem and we detail preconditioned versions of Riemannian optimization algorithms. The cost ... further note that second-order and preconditioned methods are well suited to solve badly conditioned...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- direct (dense and band) solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES, Bi-CGStab...