- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- R package strucchange: Testing, Monitoring, and Dating Structural...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The Globally Accessible Statistical Procedures initiative is designed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- R package rjags: Bayesian graphical models using MCMC...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...