- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Amelia: Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...