- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...