- Referenced in 384 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are a widely used class of mathematical functions ... computer programs in Matlab downloadable from the Internet, to generate orthogonal polynomials of a great ... MATLAB SUITE OF PROGRAMS FOR GENERATING ORTHOGONAL POLYNOMIALS AND RELATED QUADRATURE RULES...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- capabilities include: expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching ... functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities ... formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems. The purpose of the FGb library...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- optimization programs. SOSTOOLS can be used to specify and solve sum of squares polynomial problems ... intuitive high-level notation. Currently, the SOS programs are solved using SeDuMi or SDPT3, both...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Poincare’ series and Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials, toric ideals. The capabilities of CoCoA ... further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- SparsePOP: a sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial optimization problems. SparsePOP is a Matlab implementation ... semidefinite programming (SDP) relaxation method for approximating a global optimal solution of a polynomial optimization...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- semidefinite programs, which are generalizations of linear programs to the space of block diagonal, symmetric ... hard graph problems in polynomial time. Semidefinite programs are best solved by interior-point methods...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- solutions to a square polynomial system. The program alphaCertified implements algorithms based on α-theory...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that used ... build up a hierarchy of semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- optimization over polynomials and dynamical systems study via SOS programming. SMRSOFT is a Matlab toolbox ... optimization problems over polynomials and studying dynamical systems via SOS programming. The main functions currently...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- been accomplished on exploiting structure in a polynomial system, in particular its sparsity. In this ... software package PHC is described. The main program operates in several modes, is menu-driven...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Hermitian squares (with commutators) programs for polynomials in NC variables. It can be used...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- systems are obtained by using a computer program. A method to reduce the length ... bilinear algebraic systems is presented. The integrable polynomial vector evolution equations, quadratic Hamiltonians with ... studied. An overview of the computer algebra program CRACK used in this paper is given ... length-reduce differential equations is presented. The program CRACK is a computer algebra package written...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Verification by Using DISCOVERER. Recent advances in program verification indicate that various verification problems ... short) solving. An SAS consists of polynomial equations and polynomial inequalities. Algorithms for quantifier elimination ... specific problems. To overcome the bottleneck of program verification with a symbolic approach ... work of complete discrimination systems of polynomials [33,31],, we invented new theories and algorithms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- complex polynomial [C2] The subroutine CPOLY is a Fortran program to find all the zeros ... Traub . (An algorithm for real polynomials is given in .) The algorithm is similar ... algorithms studied by Traub [1, 2]. The program finds the zeros one at a time ... deflates the polynomial to one of lower degree. The program is extremely fast...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- does not require programming if the equations are polynomials; it is structured for further algorithmic...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- present a program for the numerical evaluation of multi-dimensional polynomial parameter integrals. Singularities regulated ... extracted using iterated sector decomposition. The program evaluates the coefficients of a Laurent series...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Gröbner basis. The tropical variety of a polynomial ideal is a certain subcomplex ... competitive in speed compared to programs such as CoCoA, Singular and Macaulay2...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Coxeter is a computer program for the study of combinatorial aspects of Coxeter group theory ... Bruhat ordering and Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials. It is written in C++, and should ... beta testing. The main capabilities of the program are the following : Reduced expression and normal ... form computations; Bruhat ordering; Ordinary Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials; Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials with unequal parameters; Inverse...