- Referenced in 287 articles
- important applications in various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography ... moment problems with polynomial data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics ... optimal control, can be viewed as particular instances of the GPM, and (possibly after some ... transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that used...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial optimization problems. SparsePOP is a Matlab implementation ... global optimal solution of a polynomial optimization problem (POP) proposed by Waki ... relaxation exploits a sparse structure of polynomials in POPs when applying “a hierarchy ... efficiency of SparsePOP to approximate optimal solutions of POPs is thus increased, and larger-scale...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes ... simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate (interval) polynomials rigorous real interval standard functions (fast, very...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- isolating the real roots of a univariate polynomial using Descartes’ rule of signs. It follows ... algorithm is presented, which is optimal in terms of memory usage and as fast ... Krandick’s variant, independently of the input polynomial. From this new algorithm, we derive ... critical optimizations have important consequences since our new algorithm still works with huge polynomials, including...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- optimization programs. SOSTOOLS can be used to specify and solve sum of squares polynomial problems...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- SMRSOFT: a MATLAB toolbox for optimization over polynomials and dynamical systems study via SOS programming ... Matlab toolbox for solving basic optimization problems over polynomials and studying dynamical systems...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- terms that arise in nonconvex mixed integer optimization problems. The goal is to obtain ... produce a solver for mixed integer polynomial optimization problems...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- degree SOS hierarchy for large scale polynomial optimization with sparsity. We provide a sparse version ... Comp Optim:87–117, 2017) for polynomial optimization problems. It permits to treat large scale...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- SOSOPT: A Toolbox for Polynomial Optimization. SOSOPT is a Matlab toolbox for formulating and solving ... Squares (SOS) polynomial optimizations. This document briefly describes the use and functionality of this toolbox...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- algorithm which can attain near-optimal average reward in polynomial time ... environment and acts based on the optimal policy derived from this model. The model...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate polynomials ... real exact plane search (PS) for tensor optimization, and much more: cumulants, tensor visualization, estimating...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- optimization solvers, a integrated set of routines for function approximation using polynomial, splines and other...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- LinearPseudo-Boolean Optimization , 0-1 variables, objective and constraints polynomial(C++) A Davis-Putnam Based...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Ncpol2sdpa -- sparse semidefinite programming relaxations for polynomial optimization problems of noncommuting variables. A hierarchy ... relaxations approximates the global optimum of polynomial optimization problems of noncommuting variables. Generating the relaxation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SPOT (Systems Polynomial Optimization Tools) is a MATLAB toolbox written as an alternative implementation ... R2009a). SPOT provides its own matrix multivariable polynomial variable class msspoly ... handling elementary polynomial operations, a special class mssprog for defining convex optimization problems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- presents optimization methods and software for the approximate GCD problem of multiple univariate polynomials ... solved by the variable projection method. Optimization methods are implemented in publicly available C++ software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- multistep and multistage methods. polyopt: Find optimal stability polynomials of a given degree and order...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Gposolver: a Matlab/C++ toolbox for global polynomial optimization. Global polynomial optimization can be a powerful ... very easy when it comes to modelling polynomial problems. However, when using these toolboxes, Matlab...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Latin hypercube design, D-optimal and maxmin designs. Surrogates: kriging, polynomial response surface, radial basis ... mean square error; and others). Surrogate-based optimization: efficient global optimization (EGO) algorithm. Other capabilities...