- Referenced in 11 articles
- tropical cycles can actually be computed using polyhedral geometry. The main focus of this paper ... study of moduli spaces, where the underlying combinatorics of the varieties involved allow a much ... extension for polymake, a software for polyhedral computations...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- optimization oracle. The motivation comes from polyhedral combinatorics, where the oracle can easily be provided...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...